A new year is a new start. Make it a goal to improve your communications this year by:
1) Taking the time to plan. Lay out a calendar of your major activities, milestones and significant events and map out how you will communicate them.
2) Trying something new. If you still don’t have a social media presence, look into one.
3) Sprucing up something old. If your website or logo feels tired, consider giving it a makeover.
4) Setting a budget for communications so you can achieve what you set out to do.
5) Refining your messaging so that it is clear, concise and effectively expresses who you are and what you do.